Who We Are
The CanCertainty Coalition is a united voice of more than 30 Canadian patient groups, cancer health charities, and caregiver organizations, joining together to significantly improve the affordability and accessibility of oral take-home cancer medications in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
We are working collaboratively together to ensure that all Canadians have access to fair and equal access to oral take-home cancer medications – no matter their age, cancer type, treatment type or where they live.
Together we represent patients, caregivers and families representing all cancers. Click here to see the full list of partner and supporting organizations. For information about joining our growing list of supporting organizations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for CanCertainty
Initiated by Kidney Cancer Canada, the CanCertainty Coalition is supported by:
- Individual donations from concerned Canadians. (Click here to donate)
- In-kind collaboration and support from over 30 partner organizations
- Financial contribution from the Canadian Cancer Action Network (CCAN)
- Support from physician and healthcare organizations
- Seed funding from Kidney Cancer Canada. For a complete list of Kidney Cancer Canada’s supporters, please click here.