Step 1: Follow us online and share on social media
Join our campaign:
Add your name and email address to the growing number of Canadians calling for change in how cancer medications are covered.
Follow us on social media:
Tips for Effective Use of Social Media:
- Keep your posts respectful in tone and language to encourage others to forward
- Engage others in your posts by using common hashtags:
- #onhealth (for Ontario), #NLpoli (for Newfoundland and Labrador), #NSpoli (for Nova Scoita), #PEIpoli (for PEI), #NBpoli (for New Brunswick)
- Engage directly on Twitter with your provincial politicians or local media on social media by including their Twitter ID, e.g., @DrEricHoskins (Ontario's Health Minister) and @VictorBoudreau (New Brunswick's Health Minister)
- Retweet and share what others are saying to show your support!
Share this post on Facebook